Friday, February 24, 2006

FUSION has begun!

Hi there, this is my first blog from the day of prayer that has begun in Newport.

There is such an air of anticipation in the place!

As the doors openned a strange mix of people began to collect, but all with one thing in common ... a hunger for God.


To be honest I couldn't stay long because I needed to be down there during the night but I had to pull myself away... there is a real sense of God drawing us.

As I left the venue there was a group of people praying together in agreement over Newport, longing for a move of God.


Along side them, in other parts of the prayer room, were people in quiet prayer. Patiently listening, allowing God to speak to them, emmersing themselves in His Word. Others were worshipping to the music that filled the air in the foyer.

People will be stirred by God in this place over the next 24 hours. This is His house and he has invited us to share some time with him.... I look forward to spending more time with Him tonight!



God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home