Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Virtual Reality and prayer.

Fusion is coming closer.

If you are planning on coming along (all night or for an hour or so) you will be in for a treat because God intends to bless you and bless through you - trust me!


Are you curious as to what will be awaiting you at Fusion?

Well we'll have a 'virtual reality' prayer zone. Here you'll be able to see what the world be like is you did not allow God to shine through you whereever you are now. I'd like to say that it is hi-tech but it is just a bucket you can put over your head...

[Jesus said] "You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven." Matt 5:14-16 (Msg)


It's going to be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home