Saturday, November 11, 2006

Remind.

I was briefly scanning through on the the blogs belonging to the Washington Pastor Mark Batterson. In it he described the relationship between him as a pastor and the congregation. It mad me smile and think:

“For what it's worth, we believe that church is a tag-team sport. When people come to church they tag me and say go for it – share what God has put on your heart.’ When they leave we tag them and say go for it – share your faith with your friends.’

That’s the deal; that’s how ‘church’ works. That is how we are called to live.

Not long to go now before Fusion, I hope you guys are getting excited. I also hope you are looking forward to laying your hands on the first edition of the fusion devotional… It’s going to be awesome, because God has definitely laid His hands on it.
If you want to secure yourself a copy you will have to come along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home