Tuesday, June 12, 2007

All good things...

This is not so much an end as a transition.

It all began sixteen months and since then 370 [almost daily] Bible meditations have been posted on this blog. As a result I have grown in my faith, and I would like to think I have encouraged you in yours too.
Since I began writing these back in February 2006 it has developed into a quarterly publication called the Fusion Devotional. This continues the ‘tradition’ of this blog in encouraging people in their relationship with God, their devotion to Christ, and the fulfilment of the calling upon their lives [to pray for and engage with the communities in which they live]. What is more, this publication has also begun to develop many new writers from across Newport who have been contributing to it.
This is an exciting move forward to which I need to focus my attention (after all there are only so many hours in the day and I am not a full-time writer!). Therefore, for the time being, I will not be adding to this blog.

The Fusion Devotional, which is published every March, June, September and December, can be purchased on-line through the Bethel website for just £2.99. Alternatively, you will soon be able to buy copies from any good local Christian bookshop (local to the Newport area that is :o).

I just want to thank you for reading these meditations and the encouragement I have received from your comments. Please feel free to browse through the 370 entries whenever you like. I also hope that you will continue to be inspired by the Fusion Devotional.

-Andrew Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home