Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What would you do? - 16 days to go.

I was left with something to think about the other day.
It's a relatively simple but it caused my mind to whir.

If you had unlimited resources of money, confidence, time and personnel what would you do for God?

Don't say "nothing, I'm not very good at doing things"!
Think about it, let your thoughts excite your mind.

What's the point of this hypothetical question?
It simply means this; what you are thinking about right now is unlikely to be what anyone else is thinking about, and it's in you now for a purpose. This is a desire that God has already placed in you, not to taunt you but to give you pleasure.


Any way talking about things people have done for God, here (at last .... sorry it has taken me so long to post it) is the poster that Gareth has produced for 'Prayer for the City':




I love it. Good job mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home