Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wholly yours – 19 days to go.


Here is an awesome song from the David Crowder*Band’s new CD A Collision. It gets you ready for Sunday morning :o)

Wholly Yours
I am full of earth, You are heaven’s worth.
I am stained with dirt, prone to depravity.
You are everything that is bright and clean,
The antonym of me.
You are divinity.

But a certain sign of grace is this:
From the broken earth flowers come up pushing through the dirt.

You are holy, holy, holy.
All heaven cries, “Holy, holy God.”
You are holy, holy, holy.
I want to be holy like You are.
You are everything that is bright and clean.
And you’re covering me with your majesty.

And the truest sign of grace was this:
From wounded hands redemption fell down, liberating man.

But the harder I try
the more clearly can I feel
the depth of our fall and the weight of it all.
And so this might could be the most impossible thing:
Your grandness in me is making me clean.
Glory, glory, hallelujah.

So here I am, all of me.
Finally everything.
Wholly, wholly, wholly –
I am wholly, wholly, wholly –
I am wholly, wholly, wholly … Yours.

I am full of earth and dirt and You.

…’from wounded hands redemption fell down, liberating man’, liberating me! I just want to worship you Jesus! Let’s go!

http://www.davidcrowderband.com/
http://www.grassrootsmusic.com/magazine/feature.php?feature=davidcrowder


(Why not blog here to let us know what God has done in your church today, I’d be awesome to hear about what Jesus is up to in Newport :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home